ChapmanBlack is a leading executive recruitment company specialising in sourcing world class talent for top organisations across a number of core industries including: Automotive; Manufacturing; Digital and Consumer / Luxury Goods.
ChapmanBlack has spent the last seven years specialising in these core industries. As a result, we have built extensive candidate and client networks and developed industry leading recruiting methods. The deep knowledge and understanding that we have of our industries and skill sets enables us to provide the very best service to our candidates and clients.
We are a completely customer focused recruitment consultancy who offer a range of unique and technologically innovative recruitment solutions to enable our customers to attract, recruit and retain the very best talent.
We work hard to provide high performing professionals who not only add value to our customers’ businesses, but also fit their performance and cultural requirements.
LUXURY GOODS / CONSUMER JUNIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
London-based with frequent regional business travel.
Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure + Company Benefits
ChapmanBlack's Luxury / Consumer division is looking for an ambitious, sales-orientated and entrepreneurial individual to join our fast-growing Luxury Goods / Consumer team.
- Provide support to high-level recruitment searches within the Luxury Goods / Consumer industry
- Develop and contact networks of highly-skilled candidates relevant to our open vacancies and core functional areas (Sales & Marketing, Brand Management, Retail Operations, Corporate Support and Business Strategy)
- Use sales skills to proactively build and positively influence your desk and market area
- Take detailed job briefings with our clients both face-to-face and over the phone
- Thorough interviews to qualify passive and non-passive candidates; internal presentations of these talents to your Team Manager
- Maintain a world-class database of top professionals in our chosen industries
- Join ChapmanBlack's leading Recruitment Sales training programme providing exhaustive and bespoke modules on how to be a leader in the recruitment marketplace
- Uncapped commission earnings which rise with your career development and market understanding
- Fast professional growth - typically a 3-month cycle from entry-level Consultant to full Sales Consultant
- Take advantage of a team culture which rewards success - Incentive holidays for top performers (Ibiza, New York, Prague, Verbier, Barcelona...), luxury watches for group performers, weekly rewards for exceptional performance, etc...
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn, competitive, driven by results, self-starting
- Degree-educated and / or proven success in a sales role (c. 2 years' experience)
- Fluent English, another language a definitive advantage (particularly French, Italian, German or Chinese)
- Willing to travel frequently to our core markets (France, Switzerland, Italy, BeNeLux, Germany)
- Sharp commercial acumen
- Comfortable liaising with senior business leaders (salaries above £150,000) and able to hold your own in social settings with our clients and candidates (lunches, dinners, networking events, etc...)
- Mature outlook and keen to build internal and external relationships
To learn more about this opportunity please send your updated CV to our Luxury / Consumer team.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +49 (0) 30 3080 6999
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.